Lawyers of the trial department of the MKK Law Firm provide comprehensive legal services in civil, administrative and criminal court litigations and in the conclusion of civil contracts, as well as provide assistance in the negotiation processes at the pre-trial stage.
Our firm also provides legal representation of its clients before courts of all instances, the Supreme Court, administrative courts, offices and tribunals.
We considering a lawyers specialization and knowledge of the sectors, when they are assigned to a case. Therefore, both large business entities and entrepreneurs running a sole proprietorship can count on legal services provided at the highest level, in particular on a professional and individual approach to each entrusted case, taking into account the principles of professional ethics.
Our trial lawyers gained experience, in particular through:
- conducting a number of negotiation processes and drawing up contracts and out-of-court settlements,
- drawing up lawsuits, objections, allegations, formal motions, appeals, complaints and other pleadings,
- representation before courts, in particular in disputes concerning civil, commercial and economic law, labor law and industrial property law,
- a series of studies of comprehensive process strategies,
- preparation of legal audits, opinions and expert opinions, including the assessment of legal risks for the needs of clients.