INVESTMENT AND INTERNATIONAL ACTIVITY
We provide legal advice for German companies during international transactions and investments. Our clients are mainly entrepreneurs operating in production, in particular in the furniture, agricultural, development, construction, sports, logistics and automotive sectors. Our team along with our partners, such as accountants, tax advisors, insurance brokers and so forth, have extensive experience in servicing the cross-border activities of our clients.
Our firm together with our partners support our clients at the steps of:
- establishing a business, selecting a model and form of business,
- choosing, renting or purchasing real state, which is necessary to conduct business,
- establishing relations with business partners and negotiating the terms of cooperating,
- acquiring employees and partners, as well as ongoing management of human resources,
- resolving conflicts in the cross-border supply of services and goods, including negotiations, mediation and court disputes.