EUROPEAN UNION FUNDS
The MKK Law Firm provides legal assistance in the field of public aid, obtaining funds from the European Union and managing projects related to subsidies.
The offer of the MKK Law Firm is addressed both to potential and current beneficiaries of EU aid, regardless of the source of funding, as well as managing and supervising institutions for the implementation of individual projects.
The law firm offers legal assistance in the entire process of applying for funding, in particular by providing the following services:
- establishing the status of SME (micro, small or medium enterprise)
- optimization of the structure of a group of related entities applying for co-financing, including establishing new entities and capital companies, negotiations with investors – in consultation with tax advisors,
- legal advice at the stage of submitting the application for funding,
- preparation of legal remedies (protests, appeals and complaints) in the event of negative decisions of financing institutions,
- analysis and negotiation of co-financing agreements,
- legal advice at the stage of project implementation and spending (drafting contracts for the protection of intellectual property, internal regulations, resolutions of company bodies).